Forms & Information
To access the online forms:
- Log into Eduphoria with the username and password you have already set up.
- Choose "FormSpace" from the options on your "My Applications" page.
- Make sure you are in the "My Forms" tab (left hand side of screen)
- At the very bottom left hand side of your screen click on "Submit New Form"
- Choose "General forms"
- Choose the form you wish to complete
- Fill in your information. Items with a red * must have information input. If the form doesn't apply to your situation, just type "n/a"
- Click "Submit form"
Once your request is fully approved, you will receive an email notification.
Your submitted forms can be reviewed by choosing the Current or Past forms drop down at the top of the "My Forms" tab. You can check at the status of each request on the right hand side of the screen. Your forms will always be available online.
In the "NOREPLY" email you will receive, be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to the "History Section" and check for any notes an approver may have added in reference to your request.
A form can also be retracted by calling the submitted form back up and simply hitting the "Recall" button at the top of the screen. Make your changes, and resubmit, or delete the form as necessary.